TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is your responsibility to check your ticket selection before submitting your final order. Once the order is complete ticket are no longer refundable or transferable.
- Once your order has been confirmed and your payment has been completed, you will receive a confirmation page and/or an email with a confirmation number (the “Order Confirmation”). We strongly recommend to keep your confirmation number.
- In case of bad weather the schedule of JACKALOPE could potentially be modified but nevertheless maintained. For example, the demonstration of Tony Hawk and PLG would be rescheduled to the sunday but not cancelled.
- If a festival-goer is considered uncontrollable, shows inappropriate behavior or is unable to respect the basics rules of property in a social environment, JACKALOPE keep themselves the right, without any refund or compensation, to expel the troublemaker immediately.
- Despite all the security measures proomoted on the spot, injuries and/or damage may happen during the event. By purchasing your tickets on our site, you assume all risks for any damage of any kind. As much physical as material, before, during and after the event. In the same way you dismiss the right to claim damages or to bring legal, civil, criminal, administrative or legal proceedings against the organization of JACKALOPE itself. But also to the partner and all the entity participating in the development of the event (directors, managers, managers, employees, representatives, ambassadors) or any other persons acting in the name of the festival.
- You are fully responsible for any problem that may arise during the online ticket purchasing process. JACKALOPE will not be responsible for any loss (monetary or otherwise) that may result from any problem that may occur when purchasing ticket (s) via this website. Including the fact that a transaction has not been completed or confirmed. Note that each order is validated and confirmed only once the informations are authenticated by our databases.
- JACKALOPE assume that by purchasing a order of one or planty ticket on our website you automatically agreed to our terms and conditions.
MAYBE YOU WE’RE WONDERING:
- Free for children of 10 years old and less.
- For the children (10 years and under) of the people that have subscribed to the VIP pass, their access to the zone will be permitted, but they will not receive the entirety of the advantages that are included in the VIP offer.
- Tickets available at the entrance (Visa, Mastercard, Debit or cash)
- The 3 day pass include access to the festival from Friday 5 p.m. to Sunday 11 p.m.
- The price at the entrance might be more expensive.
- ATM and bathrooms on site.
QUESTIONS FREQUENTLY ASKED:
- Are dogs accepted? WOUF !
- Are strollers accepted? Absolutely.
- Is there any parking ? Of course,but unfortunately not free.
- Can I bring my skateboard? Yes and your scooter too.
- Can I try the ramp and the vert? Sure but don’t forget your helmet.